Junior IT Desktop Support
Colin Biggers Paisley Lawyers is looking to appoint a full-time Support Analyst to join our IT team and provide first and second level technical support in all aspects of the corporate IT environment. Reporting to the IT Manager, your duties will include:
Founded over a century ago, Colin Biggers & Paisley continues to realise our vision of being recognised as the leading provider of legal services in our chosen fields of expertise. Today our practice has over 450 staff, offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and a track record of high engagement and collaborative leadership.
About the Position
- Monitoring all service desk issues to ensure prompt resolution
- Providing telephone and customer-facing support for initial fault diagnosis
- The creation and deletion of new users across all internal systems
- Setup of all new mobile/tablet devices
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the CBP website and intranet
- Patching of ports for all new starters to ensure network connectivity
- Hardware relocations and re-configurations (eg. PCs and telephones)
- Monitoring and reporting on hardware, software and network resources to ensure a high level of performance, security and integrity
- Assisting with the administration and support of the local area network, servers and printing facilities
- Providing analytics on website usage, bulk emailing and marketing systems
- One-on-one phone induction for new staff.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Microsoft and network certifications (preferred)
- Previous experience in a level one and two service desk role
- Experience supporting LANs, PC operating systems and desktop software
- Experience using a variety of PC software including the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Windows servers and desktops, Citrix and anti-virus software
- Experience in security administration utilising active directory and group policy
- Knowledge and understanding of end user requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong customer service orientation
- A professional, reliable and team orientated approach to work.
At Colin Biggers & Paisley, our workplace culture focuses on excellence without losing sight of work/life balance.
We established the Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation which brings together our entire community offering, underpinned by a central strategy of promoting and protecting the rights of women and children in Australia and abroad through pro bono legal services, volunteering and charitable contributions.
We offer an environment where our values of Balance, Respect, Loyalty and Integrity guide all of our actions. We continually invest in our people, providing training, learning and support, a formal mentoring program and promoting a social and connected environment. We also offer other benefits such as social and sporting functions, rewards and recognition, casual Fridays, massages and professional memberships.